Alternative Compatible Web3 Self Custodial Wallets.
Opera is a multi-platform web browser developed by its namesake company Opera. The browser is based on Chromium, but distinguishes itself from other Chromium-based browsers through its user interface and other features.
Compatibility: Browser, Mobile
Available as a browser extension and as a mobile app, MetaMask equips you with a key vault, secure login, token wallet, and token exchange - everything you need to manage your digital assets.
Compatibility: Browser Extension, Mobile
Open Web3 with Wallet 3
- Designed based on asset security
- Multi-chain tokens and NFT digital assets
- A built-in Web3 browser that can be compatible with Metamask
- Unreserved open-source code for auditing
- Signin With Apple and Google Account
Compatibility: Mobile Dapp Browser
If you have developed a wallet that is compatible with Bitcoin EVM Network, you can submit your Github repository link to have it listed here. We will stress-test your code, and if it fulfills our requirements and is to the satisfaction of our integration team, your wallet will be listed as officially supported.The requirements for new wallets to be officially supported are:
- Have a verifiable open-source code, preferably hosted on Github;
- Have a reputable and competent team behind the project;
- Support both native and Btc20 token transactions at minimum;
- Strictly store private keys and mnemonic information locally;